"Just a note to thank you so much for all your professional assistance in supplying a perfect piano for the Chris Botti show. The pianist Mark Childs, is an 8x Grammy Nominee, so the piano had to be the correct instrument and it was!
Thank you again, Nigel - Frontier Touring Co."
A beautifully played piano is the perfect way to create a sophisticated atmosphere and personalise your event or special occasion.
Benefits of piano hire with Network Piano Carriers:
Piano hire for all your special occasions:
- Corporate events
- Product launches
- 21st Birthdays
- Touring artists
- Peace of mind: We arrange and take care of all the details, leaving you to focus on your event
- Different sizes available: Choose from uprights through to semi-concert grand pianos
- Professional pianos: We only use high quality, professional standard pianos
- Sound quality: All instruments are regularly maintained, delivered cleaned and tuning is arranged and included in prices.
Corporate Functions and Events
"We wanted our launch to be a quality, upmarket affair to complement and appeal to our clientele at the top end of the market. We felt that a piano would be the perfect classical element, and encourage people to mingle. It was so much better than piped in CD music."
Julia Brandon, Events Coordinator
We have hired pianos to organisations such as:
- Opera Australia
- Champions at Federation Square
- State Library
- Peter Rowland
- Price Waterhouse Cooper
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- The Prince of Wales Hotel
- And many international artists
We also specialise in providing pianos to Melbourne's brides-to-be. Whether it be for pre-dinner drinks, reception music or for a family member or friend to sing a personal song, the team at Network Piano Carriers are able to arrange piano hire to make your day even more memorable.
Leave your guests with a lasting impression of your special event with piano hire from Network Piano Carriers.
Visit our gallery
to view our piano hire range.
Prices on application. Call our Hire Consultant, Michelle Horvat, on (03) 9580 7788
today or email your event or function details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our opening hours are Monday Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. All web enquiries will be responded to within 2 business hours.