Could this apply to you?
- I would like my piano to be positioned in an upstairs room, apartment or penthouse?
- Our driveway is particularly steep and we have a lot of steps leading up to our front door?
- My home is split level and there are external / internal steps that the piano will need to be carried up or down?
- I would love to buy a piano but what size instrument will fit?
- The access to our property is uneven and we have no idea how a piano could be delivered to us?
Network Piano Carriers conduct free site assessments
twice weekly to answer the above concerns and you are under no obligation to continue with booking the transfer.
Our site assessments
will determine the safest
way of accessing your property. During the assessment our representative will talk you through the process, answer your questions and make suggestions as to your choice of piano placement, if needed.
If you can't meet with our representative a consultant from our office will contact you within 24 hours and discuss your options with you.
When you book a site assessment
with Network Piano Carriers you are guaranteed the following:
- A fixed price - our office will provide a confirmed relocation cost following the inspection
- A guarantee that the transfer can proceed safely
- Only specialised relocation equipment will be used. All our equipment has been built in house - we know with certainty that our equipment will handle the terrain and the enormous weights of various instruments
- A no obligation quote - if you decide not to proceed that's OK.
In the event that your piano cannot be installed using our proven techniques we may still be able to:
- Arrange a crane truck to lift your piano into position due to obstructions
- Organise a forklift to lift the piano to the desired level, or
- Hire mechanical equipment such as Genie lifts.
Our aim is
to always ensure the safe relocation of the instrument whilst keeping the relocation cost to a minimum wherever possible.
Do you want to pay for a relocation that you know will definitely be completed?
Do you want to know the total cost before the transfer starts?
Do you want a guarantee that the piano can be placed upstairs or downstairs?
If you answer "Yes" to the above, then book a free site assessment, Call
us today on (03) 9580 7788.
Our opening hours are Monday Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. All web enquiries will be responded to within 2 business hours.